Meet lab-quality testing standards at the point-of-care
RC-W is a compact, easy and reliable HPLC System for hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c) tests. It is designed for point-of-care settings such as diabetes clinics, doctor’s offices, wards and small labs.
The RC-W analyzer simplifies diabetes testing delivering accurate and clinically relevant results during patient visits to help physicians improve patient decision-making and diabetic patient compliance.
RC-W test is unaffected by common hemoglobin variants thanks to its high performance separation efficiency.
The thalassemia protocol makes it the first point-of-care A1c system suitable for quantifying A2 and other variants.
- Ideal for point-of-care settings
- Easy to use with step-by-step on-screen instructions
- Compact size with embedded printer
- High accuracy and precision
- Includes Diabetes program and Thalassemia program
- No interference from Hb S, C, D or E variants
- Easy reagent replacement